The slat fencing we offer comes in the latest design styles, with clean, modern lines and a sharp finish that are sure to improve the aesthetics, and value, of your home or commercial building. At Smoothline, we specialise in installing slat fencing, so be rest assured you’ll be in good hands.
These aluminium slats can be powder coated to match your fencing, posts and rails, or alternatively you can choose a complimentary colour. Check out some of our steel plinths to go with your new fence. Our aluminium slats can be installed vertically or horizontally, using any size spacing between each of the fence slats, to create a polished look that is entirely unique to your property. Check out our specific brand of aluminium slats AllyTimber Slats aka (alislat and aliwood) here. Best of all, it’s tough, extremely long lasting, low maintenance, and can be used in a wide variety of applications, from pool fencing and front fences, to driveway gates and even large fencing areas for modern office buildings. Slats are a great look and are always in style, so whatever option you choose, you are sure to make a good one.
Projects and Suitable UsesOur aluminium slats can be utilised for a wide variety of projects. You can set the spaces between slats to control the amount of privacy and airflow you require. Common uses include:
- Infills for brick pier fences
- Privacy screens & gates to enclose between the house and side fence
- Privacy or feature screens on patios, balconies and carports
- Screens to hide utilities such as wheelie bins, gas bottles, air conditioning units, water tanks etc
- Feature sun screens on houses, townhouses and commercial buildings
- Window screens for privacy and sun protection
Why Use Aluminium Slat Fencing?
- They don’t require any special cleaning. A quick hose down, and they look as good as new.
- Aluminium fences won’t fade, warp or dry out in the sun. So, you can be sure that your fence will look just as good in ten years time, as on the day it was installed. And, best of all, you won’t have to repaint your fence every year.
- Given its tough, durable finish, it’s perfect for use in climates that experience both extreme wet and cold. In fact, aluminium does not splinter or crack, making it just about the perfect construction material for Melbourne’s cold, wet winters.
- It lasts much longer than wooden fences, particularly given that it is not as susceptible to damage caused by insects such as termites, or elements such as rain, mould and mildew.